Stashimi Bands In Town Tour Support Prize Rules, Terms, and Conditions
1. Stashimi, Inc. (“Stashimi”), whose registered office is 1110 North Brand Blvd, #303, Glendale, CA 91202, is the promoter of the Stashimi Touring-Band Prize (the “Competition”).
2. Employees of Stashimi, BandsInTown, their family members, and anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition is not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. The rules, terms, and conditions of the Competition are set forth herein, and by entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these rules, terms, and conditions.
4. Entrants must be over 18 and reside in the US.
5. Entrants enter the Competition by signing up at Stashimi.com/TouringPrize. Signing up for the Competition means that an entrant will authenticate their artist profile on the Stashimi app (“claiming their Stash”) at stashimi.com/claim which can also be accessed in the app through the Settings menu. By entering the Competition, entrants represent and warrant they are authorized to authenticate their artist profile on Stashimi.
6. Period of the Competition shall be from 12:00 AM Thursday November 3, 2016 to 11:59 PM November 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries after the close of the Promotion Period are permitted. Entrants may enter at any time during the Promotion Period. Stashimi has no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The goal of the Competition is for each entrant to gain “follows” in the Stashimi app by encouraging fans to download and use the app and “follow” the entrant. At the conclusion of the promotion period, the entrant with the largest number of “follows” in the Stashimi app will be awarded a prize of $500 USD (the “Prize”). Any entrant must have a minimum of 25 “follows” in order to win. The winner will be based on data regarding the number of “follows” on the app at the conclusion of the Promotion Period. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the earlier entrant.
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter and/or phone call within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Stashimi will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be collected. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, Stashimi reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and award the Prize to the entrant with the next most number of “follows”.
9. The winner will receive the Touring Prize in the form of a check and will be required to provide a completed IRS Form w-9 and a signed affidavit of eligibility. The check will be made payable to the entity listed on the IRS Form w-9.
10. Stashimi’s decision with respect of all matters concerning the Competition shall be final.
11. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the US in the State of California. The Competition is void outside the US and where otherwise prohibited by law.
12. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name, image, music or video in any publicity material created by Stashimi. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States dataprotection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period by sending an email to TouringPrize@stashimi.com.
14. Stashimi reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these rules, terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside of the Stashimi’s reasonable control, including but not limited to hacking, breaches of security, or technical problems. Stashimi shall notify the entrants of any change to the Competition as soon as reasonably possible.
16. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition. Entrants may request that their name be removed from the Competition by sending an email to TouringPrize@Stashimi.com, or by mailing a letter to Stashimi’s registered address listed above.